Sunday, March 02, 2008

Way to go Ernie!


Ernie Els won the Honda Classic today in what became a pretty decent tournament. I enjoyed watching him get his first win in almost 4 years on American soil. Ernie is trying very hard to make a comeback and put some pressure on Tiger for the #1 spot. Ernie has alot of work to do but at least this points him in the right direction. Ernie was about to get really emotional afterwards and rightly so. He is super talented and deserves this win. I look for him to contend in several majors this year. As we all know confidence is the best club that you can have in your bag.

It is getting warmer here in North Carolina and I will be playing more golf soon. I will try and post about my game more and keep you up to date on where I stand. I will be playing in a few tournaments this year but not as many as I would have hoped. My work schedule will keep me from playing any tournaments during the week. So mostly weekend gigs and a few during the week. I will keep you posted and thanks to all of the people who are visiting this blog. It is alot of fun and interesting to see how many people are visiting. My visitors keep rising every day. Thank you all.

No comments: