Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Primary Day and Nobody Plays Golf On a Regular Basis!

As I watch the election coverage today I was wondering which of these folks plays golf. After a little research I found that nobody plays much. What? How the bleeping bleep does that happen? Mike Huckabee doesn't play at all and McCain has only played a few times in a couple years. Hillary Clinton doesn't play because pant suits are against the dress code. Barack Obama is the only one that has been seen recently on when he played in Hawaii. How can we have a President that doesn't play golf. It just seems wrong. I can't remeber a President that hasn't teed it up a ton of times. That has to be the biggest perk of being the President. Is there any chance that I or anybody else reading this would not make it their first order of business to call up Augusta National and make a tee time. You know I am right. Well maybe being in the White House will make one of them take golf a little more serious.

No comments: