Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Sex sells. No complaints here.

Have you noticed lately how hot and sexy women golfers have become. Its like the LPGA and the European Tours have measurement and in person interview requirements to apply for Q-school. We saw the same thing in Tennis not too long ago. Yeah there were a few girls that were hot, but had no talent. Not golf, there has been an explosion of hot, sexy golfers playing now. The first people to thank are the clothing designers. Is there anything more pleasing to the male eye than a woman crouching down and reading a putt wearing a skort. You know in your head that it isnt a skirt, but for those few seconds you can dream. Women golfers have it made as far as excercise goes. There is nothing better for the legs than walking 18 holes four or five days in a row. Long, creamy, toned legs are the only accessory you need to "pimp" a skort. WHHEEWW! I had to take a moment and collect my thoughts, sorry. I believe the LPGA girl that will take hot to a new level is Natalie Gulbis. Great personality, great player(no wins, but contends), and of course she is "muy caliente". There are quite a few European and Australian females that are at the top of the list and I will be featuring some a long the way.

Since I cant play golf in this weather I thought I would share some of the things I love about golf other than playing. I will leave you with a nice shot of another hot female golfer. Till next time, here is my contribution for the day.



Sarah Kemp- Sydney,Australia...Duramed Futures Tour



Here is a link to the hottest golf calendar ever!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

Anonymous said...

I am not going to be original this time, so all I am going to say that your blog rocks, sad that I don't have suck a writing skills

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

Anonymous said...

I've been on a tear the last week or so, resizing all of my avi's so that they have a more full "letterbox-type" look to them. I'm not very scientific about it and I really don't know if I've been doing it all right using AVIdemux, but they've come out pretty good.

My question though is...Are there some video files that just have their limits as far as re-sizing? I say that because whenever I start working on a file, I try some settings, test out the video, then try some more, eventually until I get to where I want it, which is filling up WMP screen.

See I have found that by doing that, when I play it back on my home machine, the real letterbox vids aren't so skinny anymore and the 4:3's look pretty good too.

But out of about 20 files I've worked with so far, I've had two of them that I kept trying to stretch but, in the end, they just would not look like I wanted. This baffles me!
[url=http://www.topvideoconverter.com/divx-to-dvd-converter/]divx to dvd[/url]

Anonymous said...

i got torrent of a movie
so i tried using dvd flick to burn it to a dvd
the quality wasnt the best
whats the best free program to use?
[url=http://www.topvideoconverter.com/avi-to-dvd-converter/]convert avi to dvd[/url]