Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Disappointing Putter

I finally got out to play this weekend. I wanted to try out some new things I had been working on. It was a beautiful weekend on the coast and I took advantage of it. I had a pretty good round with my new swing changes. I was experimenting with my grip a little. I play a fade most of the time, and I am trying to use it less. So I went to a stronger grip and it seemed to help. My putter was the problem. I only sank two birdie putts, and had 5 three putts. I am going to be in the market for a new putter. My trusty old ping has been letting me down lately. Tournaments start up in March, and I have a lot of work still to do. I will be letting you know how its going along the way.



CHECK OUT NATALIE! WOW!



Odyssey Golf



Golf Underground Online Daily Dirty Deal

No comments: