Friday, January 05, 2007

Just got my clubs back from getting re-gripped. I was going to put Winn grips on this time, but I was told by two different places that they are crap and dont last longer than two months. Not what i wanted to do every two months. Plus they are twice as much as other grips. They are fine if you have unlimited resources and have people to put them on for no cost like Natalie Gulbis, John Daly, and Butch Harmon do. So with great research I chose the Lambkin grips built up 2 times. I have long skinny fingers and the build up really helped with the feel of the club. $55 installed and they will last 3 times longer than the Winn grips will. If you are thinking about new grips, try the Lambkin.
On another note. I tried to watch the Mercedes Championship last night and it was like watching paint dry. I think this event is pointless. There is no excitement, no crowd, the wind is even disturbing to watch on tv. Need I say that the field is awful also. Just because you are in the top 30 doesnt mean you are fun to watch. Who cares to see Will MacKenzie, KJ Choi, etc. Get this weekend over with and get to the good stuff. Is it April yet? Magnolia Lane here we come! I can smell the azaleas already.

No comments: