Friday, February 09, 2007

OK, I have a new favorite!!

With the weather being so bad here on the east coast I have to entertain myself with other things. I stumbled upon the web site of another beautiful and talented female golfer. Her name is D'Rae Ward and she needs our help. You can help her out by checking out her web site and sponsoring her or making donations. I know I am being forward and blunt, but how else do you ask for money. It is tough to survive on the road and pursue your dream in this sport. It takes alot of money and dedication. D'Rae has alot of talent and it could be a pretty good investment and return on your money. Anyway, I will talk about myself and my game when I get a chance to play. The weather should be changing soon. Till next time. See ya!



D'Rae you would make me write bad checks also! Chuckle Chuckle!



Got to her site and help her out!

No comments: