Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Been busy!!

I know i have not been posting much lately. I have been studying and taking tests to get my real estate license. I got it finally. Now I have three jobs. Then I have to squeeze golf in somewhere. No excuses, but I have been busy. My first tournament will be this weekend. Just a one day warm up. I will have three of these before the qualifying starts for the NC amateurs and the US amateurs. I will try and post a calendar so everyone will know where I am. My game has been up and down lately, but I feel confident that I have a good handle on it. Its like a puzzle with a few pieces missing. I can get it all together though. I will keep you updated on how I finished this weekend.
Take Care.

2 comments:

woundedduck said...

Found your blog via James Duncan's, and I'd love to hear more of your trials and tribulations. Updating a blog on a regular basis can be tough, but keep it up, there are many dudes for whom you are a living example of "chasing the dream."

mshjas said...

Thanks.
It is tough to keep up. I have the US Publinx qualifier on the 18th of June. I will keep you more informed on the blog.